Lowering Suspension: Air Lift Performance
You can improve your Air Lift Performance today with a solution that supports and distributes the weight of the vehicle while improving its stance, height, and handling.
These air springs offer a solution for suspension kits that can be inflated and deflated at the touch of a button, allowing for instant adjustability to tune in the qualities mentioned above.
When it comes to achieving the perfect Air Lift Performance for your vehicle, you have three options: lowering springs, coil overs or air suspension.
This provides the following functions to your vehicle:
- Slam it down for an aggressive show stance that is lower than any coil over.
- Raise it up to clear road obstacles.
- Enhance comfort using damping and air pressure adjustments.
- Create a track-ready set-up with stiff damping, progressive-rate air springs and adjustable camber.
Slam Series air suspension kits are designed to give you a slammed stance without the harsh ride quality of lowered coils.
A Slam Series strut or shock features fixed damping, tuned for that specific vehicle or a 9-level adjustable damping.
In most cases, the struts bolt directly in place of the OEM equipment and come complete with noise-reducing upper mount for a quiet ride.
Depending on the application, you will need double-bellows or a sleeve-style air spring to support the load of your vehicle. These suspension kits are focused on providing an earth-scraping drop while maintaining a great daily ride quality.
PLEASE NOTE: Some VW/Audi applications have both options while other applications have one or the other.
Performance Series air suspension kits are the ultimate suspension choice for your ride and feature lightweight monotube shocks/struts with 30-level adjustable damping.
Adjustable camber plates are integrated into most struts for perfect alignment or wheel fitment and are engineered with high quality spherical bearing upper mounts for instant damper response and precise steering feel.
Performance Series shocks/struts have threaded bodies with adjustable mounts, allowing you to alter the factory set heights to better suit your situation without sacrificing suspension.
Air Lift Performance provides everything needed for easy installation. The huge range of damping, mated with our progressive rate air springs, allows you to have a comfortable ride on the highway, while with a twist of the damping knob, you have track-ready suspension poised to cut a fast lap.
Everything about the Performance Series kits is geared towards maximizing your vehicle’s suspension: lowest drop, best ride, lowest weight, most adjustability, and incredible handling. All proven on racetracks and back roads around the world.
Air Management Systems:
Manual Air Management:
With this system you no longer need to worry about wiring and mounting electronic valves to your tank, freeing up some usable room in your vehicle.
Height control is adjusted with the simple push of the 1/4″ paddle valves which can be custom mounted into your dash or mounted to the supplied stainless-steel panel.
Manual air management is perfect for your old hot rod project or anybody building a car on a budget.
AutoPilot V2 Air Management
Advanced, digital 4-way air spring control. 8 User Pre-sets to Program your favourite ride heights and easily adjust suspension dynamics to compensate for additional passengers and cargo. Set one for “all up” one for “all down” and anywhere in between.
The patent pending integrated manifold and ECU assembly makes installation simple with OEM quality wiring harness and only 3 wires to hook up to your electrical system: power, ground and ignition.
Features large valves, integrated pressure sensors, and available with 1/4″ & 3/8″ line configurations. AutoPilot V2 can be purchased with any of our air tanks in aluminium or steel.
We also offer compressor upgrades and dual compressor options.
Airlift 3P & 3H
- 3P – Pressure Only
- 3H – Pressure and Height adjustable
Both systems have the following features:
- Controller – Both systems come with the Air Lift Performance 3 controller featuring a full colour display and rotatable keypad tailored to your vehicle’s setup.
- Free Mobile App – Take full control of your 3H/3P system with a FREE mobile app with no additional hardware needed, for all compatible devices.
- Fully Integrated Manifold – By combining the ECU, pressure manifold, and Bluetooth module into one compact unit, the new manifold takes up less space than multiple components.
- 5 Custom Pre-sets – The system quickly adjusts to and maintains height and/or pressure pre-sets with the push of a button.
- Show Mode – Turn your vehicle off and continue to control your air management via the controller or FREE mobile app.
- Rise on Start – Turn the key and the system will take you right to your programmed ride height.
- Easy Install – The key components of this system require less drilling, wiring, and take up less space than other air management systems for a cleaner install.
Features Available to 3H Only:
- Height & Pressure – The system comes with everything needed for height and pressure control up front, for the best value.
- Height Sensing Technology – Height sensors give the system the ability to automatically adapt to changes in vehicle load.
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization – With the combination of pressure and height sensing technology, 3H can achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure.
Contact the Air Spring Supply Company to Find Out More
If you would like to know more about our offers on specialised suspension kits, be sure to get in contact with a representative from the Air Spring Supply Company today.